Feelings of grief are common when you lose a job. In this Going Solo episode with David Shriner-Cahn, Jennifer shares her strategies for overcoming the grief you feel when you lose your career identity.
- Mourning the future that won’t be [04:44]
- How to go from denial to acceptance [07:50]
- Bargaining: stuck in the middle with yourself [10:34]
- What makes the best credibility for a consultant [15:58]
- The reason why a large percent of M&A fail [19:00]
- How being on a quest can help you overcome grief [20:36]