For Event Planners
RETAIN TALENT | REDUCE COST | EMPOWER LEADERS
BY HARNESSING THE POWER OF ORGANIZATIONAL TRANSITIONS
The truth is, an M&A deal doesn’t just change the business... It changes the story for the people within it.
My work is about changing that story for the better.
M&A can be an exciting, profitable, and positive arrangement. But when the people piece isn’t addressed, their mission - along with their job motivation - is hijacked and replaced with debilitating questions: Do I still have a job? What is my role? Will my team stay together? Are my projects still relevant? Am I still relevant?
All people work better with their chins up and their backs straight.
So the real question is - How do we execute an M&A deal that doesn’t bring them to their knees?
I can help you find the answers.
Keynote and Workshop Topics
A Survivor's Guide for Thriving
through Mergers and Acquisitions
Managing Through Disruption:
Navigating, Surviving and Thriving through Constant Corporate Change
Eliminate an Uncertain Future:
Know What Makes You Valuable
Learning Objectives and Takeaways
- Top three leadership traits required to lead teams through change and uncertainty.
- Tactics for frontline leaders to motivate their teams and maintain productivity, while creating an encouraging
- Techniques to navigate the emotions brought on by massive change and disruption.
- Insights on behavior and personality changes that emerge when fear is the operative emotion.
- A “survive and thrive” game plan to cultivate the right mindset when the metrics for success keep changing
- The challenges all organizational transitions, from M&A to digital transformation, have in common and how to prepare for them.
- Why “us vs. them” thinking can undermine the success of your M&A deal and cost millions – and how to build the trust needed to stop it.
- Critical steps to avoid losing momentum, money, and talent in the important early stages.
- Key touch points to leverage for an employee experience that empowers employees to navigate the new normal of constant change.
Schedule a Free Discovery Call
Find out if Jennifer would be a good fit for your needs by scheduling a free 30-minute discovery session.